Re: Mykka

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:03:05 -0000

Yes these and the other contributions have been most helpfull. You know, I think that I am going to try something like Orpheus. I am asking the player to choose his love ability at any level up to 1M3, pointing out that this ability can be used against the character, like any ability. Like Orpheus he will be told never to look back until he is out of the underworld. The final resistance will be the love rating versus anything he has like strong willed or something. It just an idea. Following on from Bryan I intend to map the heroquest onto the Heroquest in the Hero Wars narrators book, changing the challenges and bringing the history of the Blue Storm Dancer. I can have the trickster turn up with it in time for the quest. Then run something like in the LBQ when the trickster betrays Aren and frees him later!

I am not so sure about the pregnate another woman as its important to the story that the quest ends with her as a grown woman, and fleshy!!

Thanks guys! I'll report back on what we do. Chip in any more if you can.

Regards
Rob