Re: Herdmen

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:48:37 -0800 (PST)

> Herdmen, herded by the morocanth. Yes, I'd forgotten
> them. Not that herdmen are all that human-looking.
> Hairy, shuffling big apes.

Guy Hoyle can tell you all about playing a herd man. He played an awakened herd man (Fido Two-Clubs) for years in Sandy's now-complete Trond campaign. His quest was to rescue his mate (Anamala) from the cookpot and subsequently awaken her. One day, we met the gift bird and he got her. I can't remember how he awakened her. She was pregnant at the end of the campaign. We were kind of thinking of bringing in a bunch of unawakened herd men to be hosts for the angry ancestors who had been wiped out by the nuclear sorcerers.

Chris Lemens

(Not an ad: If you have a little extra money to donate to a good cause, check out http://www.modestneeds.org/.)

Do You Yahoo!?