Brains!

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 07:07:33 -0000

Arkeef wrote:

> Here are my top 10:
> 7. The Inhuman Occupation - following the assassination of the
Third Council leaders, players take the roles of stitched beasts and monsters who escape from the Cutters Zoo and wreck their revenge fighting the Golden Horde from the north and Praxians fromthe east, eventually summoning Dragons to feast.

You know, about two days ago, I was also thinking that this could make a good book. I was thinking, in fact, that it could be a Beast Valley book which has a hefty component which is ZooQuest. We already have a couple of keywords, if you can call them that.

Sam.