Re: An outstanding campaign

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 15:25:41 -0800

> From: "Gianfranco Geroldi" <giangero_at_...>
> Subject: Re: An outstanding campaign
>
> I agree, Rob, but let me wonder if *originally* the campaigns were
> designed the other way around: play borderlands (Prax) than griffin
> mountain (Balazar), since the last scenario in borderlands leads
> characters to Gonn Orta Pass and beyond that to Balazar.

Actually these campaigns were separate, with no intention of being linked at all, except by the players.

Pavis was Steve Perrin’s original place of adventure, one of the earliest places
of play.
Balazar was begun by me when I was teaching a whole bunch of people with no RPG
experience whatsoever to play.

> Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:41:19 GMT
> From: donald_at_...

> The Big Rubble was
> definitely a follow on to Pavis but that was because I think
> they were originally designed to be a single product.

This is correct. I designed these as a single product that was just too big.

Someone ought to interview the designer of these things some time to get the facts rather than idly speculate.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
2140 Shattuck Ave., PMB #2030