Re: Digest Number 2381

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 05:50:13 EST

In a message dated 17/02/2006 04:06:38 GMT Standard Time, HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

I have no clue if it is related or not, but there is one fairly obscure event in the King of Dragon Pass computer game (I only hit it once in many, many, games played), where your explorers in the Hollow meet this hand shaped being (and appropriately bad things start happening afterwards). I guess you'd have to ask Dave (or Greg, I don't know who wrote that event) if it is of any relation.

I can't remember his exact name, its somthing like Five Hands or similar, but he was a sorceror, his stats were to have appeared in one of the early Hero Wars supplements, but were dropped. I have them somewhere, they were designed by Robin Laws I think.

Simon