CONcrete Cow 06: Final Call

From: Neil Smith <neil_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:33:06 +0000

Milton Keynes RPG Club are holding their first games day on 25th Febuary 2006.

WHO? We're Milton Keynes RPG Club. Find out more about us at http://www.mk-rpg.org.uk

WHEN? Saturday 25th Febuary 2006, mid-day to closing time.

WHAT? Any roleplaying or board game. You want to play it, bring it along and run it. So far, we have on offer Blue Planet, Call of Cthulhu, Dogs in the Vineyard, HeroQuest, Mythic Russia, Tekumel: Empire of the Petal Throne, Amber, InSpectres, Universalis, Primetime Adventures and many more. Latest updates will be posted on our wiki: http://wiki.mk-rpg.org.uk/index.php/CONcreteCow06

WHO'LL BE THERE? Our Guest of Honour is Patrick Brady, co-author of the recent 'Tekumel: Empire of the Petal Throne' RPG from Guardians of Order. He'll be chained to a table and be forced to run games all afternoon and evening.

For roleplayers we'll have representatives of the Masters of Luck and Death (Issaries Inc. official demo team) and the Kult of Keepers in attendance so expect plenty of top quality HeroQuest and Call of Cthulhu.

Steve Jackson Games's Men In Black will be there with various board and card games.

And, of course, there's all the fantastic games you'll bring along and run.

If that's not enough, Maddison Games (a local Milton Keynes games retailer) will be there tempting you with demo games and interesting shiny boxes still in the shrinkwrap.

WHERE? The Wolverton House Pub, in the north-west corner of Milton Keynes. The full address is

Wolverton House
 Stratford Road
 Wolverton Mill
 Milton Keynes
 MK12 5NZ

See the wiki page at http://wiki.mk-rpg.org.uk/index.php/CONcreteCow06 for directions.

HOW MUCH? It's free.

For more information, please email: concrete-cow06_at_yahoogroups.com

--
Neil Smith                         Milton Keynes Roleplaying Games Club
neil_at_...                           http://www.mk-rpg.org.uk