Re: Re: Borderlands & Beyond in stores in the UK?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 23:57:15 +0000 (GMT)

 > I expect it's
> appearance on the new release lists/websites/e-mails
> will be reported
> here (Jane is usually pretty quick off the mark, and
> I will do so if I spot it before her).

Ta - me missing it is always a possibility.

Rick, what's the method of us buying it you'd prefer? Order though FLGS, thus telling them there's a demand, or direct through you, cutting out the middle-man's share of the profit?

(Yes, I know, from my PoV I should have pre-ordered it back when it was cheap.)