Re: Heortling Propaganda and Songs

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 14:44:44 -0600

On 2/10/01 at 11:08 AM Peter Larsen wrote:

>Well, it's not a song (although no doubt there's a tune to fit it), but
>(with apologies to Rudy "the Kip" Kipling):
>
>A Seven Mother's Recruiting Poem
>(The Lunar Burden)

Bravo, Peter! The Kipster would be proud, no doubt. I applaud the recent flurry of creativity, even if some of it has been my own.

> Let's not have just one-sided ignorant Heortling perspectives.

In my own defense, I AM looking for other perspectives; however, whenever I come upon a song that "speaks" to me, it seems it's always an Irish rebel tune. Perhaps I need to browse some Kipling myself; it's been quite awhile since I've kippled.

Hmm. Wonder how we could adapt "The Female Of The Species Is More Deadly Than The Male..."

Guy Hoyle

We Meddle in God's Domain So That You Don't Have To