Re: HQ mixed magic and leadership (was Re: Carrying subjecivity WAY too far)

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:34:05 -0800

> In fact, one narrator I've played with has allowed player characters
> to take turns in the lead role at each station. This goes beyond what
> Roderick suggested, but it doesn't seem to do serious violence to the
> rules.

Please note that I've been chatting in my "private citizen" persona on this subject, and nothing I've said recently should be taken ex cathedra (even though I *AM* sitting in a chair when I type...)

And, of course, YGWV. if you want to run your hero as a commitee, or a hive mind, or a totalitarian dictatorship, I'm sure someone, somehwere in Glorantha, has done it.

RR
- Richelieu