Re: Mixed Magic HQs

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:00:38 -0800

> > Actualy, mixed system heroquests are relatively rare. There are few
stories of
> > people from different cultures working together. That is a modern thing.
>
> The Lunars, I guess, do it the most. The Lunars seems rather keen on
> heroquesting, however, so is it rare only outside Peloria?

The Lunars don't mix worship, they are all "Lunar" (a distinct flavor of magic, like Animist, Theist or Sorcerous). While people of different cultures may be "Lunars" together, they won't be following their different cultural myths, but Lunar ones.

Of course, with the RG's promise of "Godhood in every backpack", experimental HeroQuesting and lots of GodQuesting is extremely popular (GodQuesting being the quest to make yourself a home on the Moon and make yourself an Immortal of the Lunar Way)

When ILH2 comes out...

RR
- Richelieu