Re: [HeroQuest-RPG]

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:10:33 +0000 (GMT)

> The HeroPlane is a mixture of all three
> > forms of magic, yes, but I get the impression it
> isn't an even mix.

> It is a mix, though in the earlier ages there are
> larger chunks of the worlds
> which, wthrough the wars, get ground down and
> disriburted more evenly.

Fine, so these places exist, they're just rare. And probably quite small.

> But even in the modern Glorantha, there are areas
> that are primarily one or the
> other (think of the Creekstream River.)

Just what I was thinking of, yes, on the mundane level.

> Hope hti shelps.

Very much so, thanks. Let me just repeat and expand on  one question:

If a theist was in an area of the HeroPlane that was  strongly Essence, say, would they feel vaguely  uncomfortable? Not as much as if they were on the Essence Plane of course, but vaguely?

And if this is the case, would an experienced HQer perhaps recognise that they were in such a place by that feel?