Re: Failing for success

From: wansuperyo <manuel.martin.ruiz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:47:42 -0000

> At the end of all that though, if you do somehow manage to win where
> you're not supposed to despite it all I'd say somethign special
> hapens. You get the benfits of the quest, without the negative
> consequences. After all if you did do the positive things you were
> supposed to which incidentaly nigh-on guaranteed a beating) then you
> made the sacrifices, and deserve the rewards because that's what the
> quest is actualy about.
>

> Simon Hibbs

Yes!! :)
It seems all of us agree about this, just a few posts earlier I was having the wrong impression that hero questers have to cheat on themselves so they manage to lose every time the god loses.

Well, maybe there are weird kralorelan myths in which you really have to cheat on yourself to lose so later you win... ;)