Re: For Sale on eBay

From: Bill Sluss <w_n_sluss_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:34:30 -0800 (PST)

Well Greg

  If you would like to you should post the items here, I'm sure you would find some interested parties that would be willing to part with some cash for these interesting items that you mention.

  Bill

Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...> wrote:
  > From: "Jane Williams" <janewilliams20_at_...>

> Well, well, well...
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HeroQuest-HARD-COVER-Collector-Item-Issaries-
> Glorantha_W0QQitemZ8774446458QQcategoryZ44111QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcm
> dZViewItem
>
> and take a look at the sellers "me" page, too.
>
> http://members.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> ViewUserPage&userid=mrissaries
>
> That's one for the "favourite sellers" list and notifications, I think.

Thanks for the reminder that I ought to notify the lists!

I am going to be selling off much of the stock that Issaries has accumulated over the years. I have turned up a couple copies of BA and KoS, among other things. Heck, even an extra copy of WB&RM, the first edition, that is unpunched.

And I will have some other interesting material there, too.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
2140 Shattuck Ave., pmb #2030,
Berkeley, CA 94704

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
2140 Shattuck Ave., pmb #2030,
Berkeley, CA 94704

        Game software Poker games Computer role playing game Role playing games Online role playing games Role playing games online

  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS          Visit your group "HeroQuest-RPG" on the web.

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:  HeroQuest-RPG-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com