Re: Glorantha for Campaign Cartographer

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 08:55:57 +0000

 "tjaderoo" :

>Has anyone done a Glorantha or Genertela map in Campaign Cartographer?

I have some maps, but mostly for particular areas of relevance to my campaign, or other things I've been working on. Some of them are available on my website in JPG format. Certainly nothing very impressive, IMO. But you're welcome to what I have done, if any of it would be of use to you:

Caladraland
Dragon Pass (rather crude - and done well before Land of Thunder) Fronela (also rather basic)
Sea Travel near Genertela (produced for our Men of the Sea campaign - it shows coastlines, major mountain ranges, and sea currents for the different seasons)
Haut Ussle - a typical Loskalmi parish
Jonatela (also rather basic - it never really got finished) The northern Lunar Empire
The history of Karasal (multiple map layers, so you can switch between historical periods)
The island of Loral (published in Tradetalk) Ozhdregoi - a typical Jonating oblast
Seshnela (another moderately basic one)
Siganti clan tula
Torkani tribal lands

You may, of course, need some extra fonts to view them properly in the original FCW format.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic