The Conflict Web

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 09:57:48 -0000

For those who noted the Red Cow notes on Protagonist Play as a style, I pointed out a while back that Chris had an updated version on his blog called flag framing. Chris also now has a section on his blog called The Conflict Web which is worth reading too, which relates how to create a conflict sheet to improvise scenes.

Red Cow is moving into what in TV terms would be its second season, the first having been resolved and so I have been planning the up coming conflicts. I have found the conflict sheet to be a great planning tool and heartily recommend it.

http://bankuei.blogspot.com/