Re: Anyone have a Krarsht magic keyword?

From: a_verheaghe <a_verheaghe_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 17:23:11 -0000

Ok, without rehashing everything in Cults of CHaos (which I used as my starting point) and the addition of some of Peter's ideas here is my Krarsht write up for critique.

Abilities: Devotee of or Initiate of Krarsht, Mythology of Krarsht, Hurl Pratzim, Brew Pratzim, Acting, Disguise

Virtues: Patient (practically required), Seething, Vengeful, Loner, Ambitious, Greedy

Affinty Deception: Demoralize, Subvert, Twist Thoughts, Whisper Dark Secrets, Find Weakness

Affinity Devouring Mouth: Grow Fangs, Venom Bite, Eat Tunnel, Tentacle Tounge

Thanks,
Andy