Re: Anyone have a Krarsht magic keyword?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 11:02:40 +1300

At 01:14 PM 3/8/2006 -0500, you wrote:

>Secret: As a goddess of assassins, I'd maybe give her secret as something
>like
>"Deadly blow" and have it be an automatic 1/4 of the secret's rating in any
>attempt to kill someone with a blow.

She is not the goddess of assassins any more than the Ismailis were a cult of assassins or the catholic church a cult of inquisitors. Her cult has assassins but they are a means of extending influence rather than an aspect of Krarsht. Krarsht's magics are what Krarshtkids do. You could have the assassins as a hero cult but the hiding and other magics reek of the Lanbril kitchen-sink approach.

--Peter Metcalfe