Re: Thunder Rebels

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:25:53 -0000

Presumably in Dragon & George? Tom must have sold out in a day...

> Tucked away in there are some useful new rules - divination,

Tough though, minimum 10W3 resistance against your Devoted to!

> There are a few disappointments. Biggest one is the keywords -
we're going
> to have to wait for Storm Tribes before we get a playable female
> character.

Ah, so someone agrees with me. Maybe it's a Scottish thing :)

>Its a shame they couldn't at least squeeze Vinga in.

Cold shower please...
> the new recruits. I'd certainly pay to have a detailed, A2 map of
Dragon
> Pass, or pretty much anywhere else.

You mean the ones falsely advertised on the back of the HW boxed set?

> Overall, though, Thunder Rebels is a must buy. It really needs Storm
> Tribes for character gen, but otherwise is excellent. All my
players are
> going to be strongly encouraged to buy a copy. Anyone with any
interest in
> Glorantha will thoroughly enjoy this.

Agreed entirely. Whatever complaints I have about details, whatever house rules might be needed, it's an excellent source and the best HW so far.

Wulf