Re: Re: Anyone have a Krarsht magic keyword?

From: Lightcastle <light.castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 18:19:14 -0500

Absolutely. I think very few people should know they are worshipping Krarsht. It should almost always be a front cult. This makes me wonder if common magic isn't the way to go. A whole heap of common magic that is organized into different front cults, followed by some "secret teachings" which are Krarsht-initiates only.

LC