Re: Anyone have a Krarsht magic keyword?

From: Light Castle <light.castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:20:17 -0800 (PST)

This definitely is going to wander into Digest territory if we start discussing the nature of Krarsht and the myths about her, etc. I will have to make sure my new email works with the digest.

  But, since is the game list, hopefully we have provided whoever asked the question something useful for their game. The fact remains that in the game (as far as I can tell), Krarsht has had all this corruption and assassination as the structure of her cult. As more important than the "she eats things" part, it seems.

  I understand gods have been fairly dramatically rewritten before (I believe the introduction of Rigsdal and the alteration of Babeester Gor come to mind.) but I think it is usually better to try to work within what we have as legacy from the game. (Obviously, that isn't always possible.)

  LC

Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...> wrote:
  At 12:12 AM 3/9/2006 -0500, you wrote:

>But I have to say I have looked at everything I could manage to find on
>Krarsht. They all seem to make her every bit as much about corrupting society
>as about digging and eating things. This seems to be the lesson she learned
>from the struggles of Godtime.

But there's no actual record of the empires or civilizations that Krarsht is supposed to have corrupted. Given that her mythology does not read as that of a social corrupter, I'm not inclined to make it a major part of her.

--Peter Metcalfe

        Game software Poker games Computer role playing game Role playing games Online role playing games Role playing games online

  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS          Visit your group "HeroQuest-RPG" on the web.

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:  HeroQuest-RPG-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

Yahoo! Mail