Re: Anyone have a Krarsht magic keyword?

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 00:24:13 -0000

Rob:

I'm jumping in here way late, so forgive any cross posting!

Hi LC - you know, YGWV - so if the players dig it......

LC:
> Having read more it is clear
> that it should be a hero cult. Her assassins just seem to be
particularly
> feared, seeing as they are the Rune Lords of the cult in all the
write ups I
> could find.

Rob:
There is a Chalanna Arroy broo in the Rockwoods, so your ideas could exist, somewhere, some place.

> I suppose one solution is to restrict Krarsht's magics to those
physical
> Krarsht things with the idea that she adds on to some other god
you worship.
> Including even the idea that she can hide you from spirits of
reprisal or
> something.
>
> It's late, I'd have to think that through tomorrow.

Gim Gim the Grim in Pavis was a shadowy assassin type fellow. You assumptions dont have to be wrong.

Just putting the MGF case!

Best regards
Rob