Re: Anyone have a Krarsht magic keyword?

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:44:45 -0000

The nature of chaos is hard to define, of course, but I think that saying that Chaos has its own otherworld might lead to incorrect assumptions like "Let's go heroquesting in the realm of chaos". Sure, Chaos comes from the Void, it *is* the Void. Nothing can go there and come out again, not even gods.

> When you say you can meet chaos magic that mimics the other
magics, what do you mean? (From a game standpoint, since we are still on HQ-RPG) Does that mean any Chaos magic keyword must follow the rules for the otherworld it is "mirroring"?

IMG yes.
Chaos Features is the usual game definition of innate or inerently mundane chaos magic. The kind even non-sentient beings like gorps sport.
Chaos feature=Chaos Talents, if you prefer. But chaos feats, fetishes, charms or spells do exist and are provided by more organized chaos cults to intelligent worshippers.

Ciao,
Gian