Re: Thunder Rebels

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:46:55 -0000

> Not my term. I also suggested the problem could have largely been
> sorted by including Vinga in the Orlanth write up. Anyway, as I
> said, Storm Tribe should sort the problems.

I tried (and it appears I failed) to make my comments an inclusive "we" rather than an accusatory "you". Apologies for any unintended offense.

I see the (new) lack of a playable male warrior/medic role as being more of a problem - at least Vinga is published in Hero Wars keyword form with an implied path to customisation via the Orlanth Adventurous subcults. Bevara now _appears_ to be cut-off from males.

regards,
Charles