Re: Borderlands & Beyond

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:07:54 +0100

Prices at Tradetalk INCLUDE shipping!

> > www.leisuregames.com
> > or...
> > www.tradetalk.de
>
> Rick? Any preference as to which we use, or is it no
> preference, and up to us to work out currency
> conversion and shipping?

  Currency conversion: tradetalk.de want £27.7227 (plus   postage?)
  Leisure want £29.99, again presumably plus postage.   It's gonna be close... my decision may end up being   based on whether I need any more paints or miniatures   from Leisure.

        Role playing games Online role playing games Role playing games online

  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS     a.. Visit your group "HeroQuest-RPG" on the web.

     HeroQuest-RPG-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com