Re: Borderlands & Beyond

From: donald_at_...
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:14:43 GMT

In message <20060320171804.18386.qmail_at_...> Jane Williams writes:

>--- Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...> wrote:
>
>> > www.leisuregames.com
>> > or...
>> > www.tradetalk.de
>>
>> Rick? Any preference as to which we use, or is it no
>> preference, and up to us to work out currency
>> conversion and shipping?
>
>Currency conversion: tradetalk.de want �27.7227 (plus postage?)
>Leisure want �29.99, again presumably plus postage.
>It's gonna be close... my decision may end up being
>based on whether I need any more paints or miniatures
>from Leisure.

May I also suggest your local games shop as an alternative. If Leisure Games has finally got it that implies it is at last available from the UK distributors and a decent shop will be ordering from them every week or two. If we all go to Leisure Games for everything Gloranthan there's no incentive for anyone else to stock it. You also save on the postage.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/