Re: Maps (was Thunder Rebels)

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:27:08 -0000

> The maps, while nice, are too small, and too few to be really
> useful. Issaries will have to work out some way of getting decent
> maps to the masses.

The Storm Realm map and the 2 mythic maps (or is it 3, I do not have the book with me) do not really need to be any bigger 'cos they're different for each person, never mind clan, tribe or kingdom. But there should definitely be more of the mythic maps, there are 6 Vithelan and 4 Pamaltelan mythic maps on the Issaries site, and in colour too!

A large, colour, indexed and annotated, map of the Dragon Pass region would be a cool item. But I think that would be expensive to produce and distribution would be even more expensive unless the map was packaged with another item. Perhaps it could be considered for the revised Hero Wars book that Greg has mentioned?

regards,
Charles