Re: Sky World HeroQuests

From: Lightcastle <light.castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 03:18:54 -0500

It could just be due to the heavy GodWorld/Theist overlap mentioned in that Qand A. Since it seems it is predominantly theist and also has lots of gateways/openings to the theist godworld, it could be that the SkyShip HQ simply ends up in the godworld, even if it starts in more everything skyworld.

LC