Re: 7 Questions

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:59:21 -0700

-----> If anyone could list the questions or point me to a URL that contains
them, I would be most grateful.

Off the top of my head, two of them I *know* are:

"What is the God-learner secret"
"What are the questions you won't answer"

I'm pretty sure that "Was Nysalor Gbaji" (or variations on that theme) is one of them as well

I'm sure that someone going through old Convention transcripts might be able to find another, but as far as I know we don't know all of the questions he won't answer (In the RuneQuest-Con compendium Greg says that there are *6* questions he won't answer, I'm not sure if it's still 6, or if it was raised to 7 at some point, or my memory is developing faults...).

RR
- Richelieu