7 Questions

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:10:02 -0700

RR:
>> > Is he sticking to the standard "7 questions he won't answer" for this?

GS:
>> Of course.

RR:
> Just checking - never can tell with something billed as "trickster" :-).

Note that it wasn't me that assigned that label.

RT:
> If anyone could list the questions or point me to a URL that contains
> them, I would be most grateful.
>
> A Google search on "greg stafford" "seven questions" didn't work for me....

I don't think the list has ever been fully exposed.

RR:
> Off the top of my head, two of them I *know* are:
>
> "What is the God-learner secret"
> "What are the questions you won't answer"
>
> I'm pretty sure that "Was Nysalor Gbaji" (or variations on that theme) is
> one of them as well

It's not.

> From: "Andrew Solovay" <asolovay_at_...>
> That is, apparently someone once asked him

Please do be careful attributing quotes or even semiquotes to me that are based
on "apparently someone once said" when actual transcripts are available, as most of them ae in various convention bookles.

RR:
> I'm sure that someone going through old Convention transcripts

Now there is a proper appraoch.

> might be able
> to find another, but as far as I know we don't know all of the questions he
> won't answer

And I'm not going to list them up front.

> (In the RuneQuest-Con compendium Greg says that there are *6*
> questions he won't answer, I'm not sure if it's still 6, or if it was raised
> to 7 at some point, or my memory is developing faults...).

I think that the seventh was added when someone asked what the 6 were.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
2140 Shattuck Ave., PMB #2030