Re: Gbaji

From: David P. Summers <dsummers_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 20:02:33 -0700

This is a bit confusing to me. As I understood it, you have Nysalor and Arkat. Arkat comes from the west and destroys Nysalor. To the Pelorians, Arkat was Gbaji (the evil deceiver) who destroyed the good god that was bringing so much happiness to Peloria while, to the Arkati, Nysalor only seemed good and was the even Gbaji masquerading to destroy the world (or whatever).

--
David P. Summers, SETI Institute
Mail Stop 239-4

650-604-6206 (office)