Serenity & HeroQuest games at Battlemasters 2006.

From: Darran Sims <darransims_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 19:14:19 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2006-04-15-1915.

0 Battlemasters 2006. Digby Hall, Leicester University, UK. Friday 21st - Sunday 23rd April 2006.
http://www.eurolog.org.uk/

These are the games I am going to run at Battlemasters:

*"High Citadel"* by Darran Sims

HeroQuest adventure for 7 players.
Newcomers very welcome. Maturity preferred.
*Friday 7pm-11pm*

Cold and wind-blasted on top of a mountain, you look down on the only way out with despair! The only way off this god forsaken piece of rock is across a wide gorge at the bottom of which is a raging river. The only way across is by the bridge, a broken bridge. The foul Lunars, a whole bloody battalion, are across on the other side and are repairing the bridge right now so that they can get across at you!

Serenity/Firefly: HeroQuest

*"Echoes in the Black"* by Darran Sims

Serenity: HeroQuest adventure for 6 players. Newcomers very welcome. Maturity preferred.
*Friday 2pm-6pm & Saturday 10am-2pm*

"*Ta Ma Duh*! Why can't we stick to the gorram plan! I wanted simple, in and out and everything shiny. The job was good, the idents were perfect and the feds were away from the Skyplex.
Then everything has gone south.
Something has been following *the Betty*. They are keeping their distance, so they aint purple bellies and everytime time we avert course they disappear like echoes in the black. The question is who are they, what do they want and why are they messing up my gorram job?"

This game is based on the series FireFly and the film Serenity by Buffy's Joss Whedon. The crew will be the crew of The Betty from Alien 4; Joss Whedon's first stab at a misfit crew of smugglers onboard an old, broken-down ship.

--
Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS