Re: ilh2

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:29:12 -0000

Please don't: Rick will make the announcement when he can confidently give a definite and precise date, but I'd be surprised if it was that late.

Rick has no interest or reason to sit on knowledge for the sake of it, but if he says 'I hope it will be out in such-and-such a month' and life, printing issues, whatever conspire to make him miss that date, then people groan and grumble. We all know they do. So, wise man that he is, he is refraining from making an announcement until he has something definite to announce.

All the best

Mark