The Great Compromise

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:33:26 -0000

Hello all,

I respect that many of you would greatly appreciate updates on things in the Moon Design Production pipeline. Here is what I am willing to do. I will provide a STATUS update on what we have in the product pipeline,

IF

People refrain from asking me WHEN something is going to be available. When I have a firm publication date to announce please trust that I will do so.

Thus, I am happy to provide:

Blood Over Gold (Trader Princes), 128 pages, by Jeff Kyer. Status - Final manuscript submitted. Final content and copy editing underway. Art being commissioned.

Champions of the Red Moon (Lunar Hero Bands), 64 pages, by Mark Galeotti, et al. Status - Final manuscript submitted. Final content and copy editing underway. Art being commissioned.

More soon,
Rick Meints
Moon Design Publications