Re: Re: A home for Moon Design updates

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 08:56:59 +0100 (BST)

> > > I would suggest posting news to Lokarnos.com, as
> well.
>
> Which raises the interesting point, where does the
> 'official' website
> fall in the grand scheme of things? Its Issaries not
> MD?

And if MD don't have easy access to update it, or a promise that announcements they send will go up with no delays, it's not the right place for announcements. (Same goes for Lokarnos, of course).

On a quick (pre-coffee) look through the glorantha.com site, I can't find any facility to send me an email when there are updates: does such a thing exist? I know Lokarnos has it, and beautifully configurable, too.