Perspective

From: Brian Curley <bkcurley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 10:07:56 -0500

The recent discussion about the thin HQ publication schedule in 2005, combined with the recent announcement of the D&D3.5E Player's Handbook II got me thinking.

One way to look at it is to lament that we haven't had a lot of new HQ stuff to buy in the past year. Another way is to be thankful that we don't have a
"must-have-because-everyone-else-is-going-to-have-it-and-expect-to-use-the-hundreds-of-new-rules-we-pack-in-it" hardcover book coming out every month and draining our bank accounts. :-)

Sheesh... and I thought White Wolf had a lock on 'system bloat.'

BKC