ebay items, including OOP hero war

From: Chris Ward <cw67q_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 15:19:07 -0000

Hi Folks,

In case anyone is interested I have some hero quest/ hero wars / runequest items up on ebay, including some oop stuff.

see:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZfirhillQQhtZ-1

If that doesn't work, my ebay name is: Firhill

I'm afraid I find myself unlikely to use most of the material. Although as someone who has hovered around RuneQuest/ Glorantha since the early 1980s, I will say that Hero Wars/ Hero Quest has largely won over my initial scepticism. Certainly much of the background material is at least as good as the best of the RuneQuest material.

So good luck to those still actively gaming with HQ or RuneQuest. At least I can still pop down to Prax, via Nomad Gods :-)

hello to anyone from the latest NG PBEM on this list.

Cheers - Chris