Re: Re: An example of interferring with someone else's rituals

From: donald_at_...
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 20:41:56 GMT

In message <e3qqb1+e8b2_at_...> "Jeff Richard" writes:

>Jane just made an extremely important point. Paths in the
>Hero Plane are narrative, not physical, and any "map" of the
>Heroplane is an attempt to understand the labyrinth of the
>mythical narrative.

And that explains why I have mental problems with the use of "map" for describing the Heroplane. To me a map is a diagram which relates places to each other. Plotline, storyline, history (inapproriate for myths) or even the invented word "mythline" all would make me think of events.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/