Re: Thunder Rebels

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:00:06 -0000

> > Agreed entirely. Whatever complaints I have about details,
whatever
> > house rules might be needed, it's an excellent source and the
best HW
> > so far.
>
> Ah. I was starting to wonder...

Oh, my opinions on the book and contents (well produced, readable, informative, essential for a Heortling campaign), are entirely separate from my opinions on the decisions made on the society represented (restrictive & taking away some of the freedoms that made the original Glorantha so refreshing). And I still have a niggling doubt that this proliferation of subcults sounds vaguely like the idea of livening up a game by introducing a new colour of dragon.

Not to mention the idea that the relatively recent growth of importance of Vinga was really a plan to make Orlanth a boy's club all along...

Wulf