Re: Anamists in Dragon Pass

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 11:34:13 +0100 (BST)

Thanks for the help with this.

Naturally I now have some follow up questions. :-)

  1. Would you put any restrictions on the profession of a Heortling Anamist? My thoughts go along these lines: Kolatings are not mainstream and so would have restricted opertunities in their profession. I would guess that the majority are pure spirit talkers with a few having a nomadic existance following their spirit guides.
  2. Is there any way of harnasing the abilities of spirits that are not connected with your tradition? The rules only allow you to use Great / Majestic Spirit relationship to create charms.
  3. Is there any background material that I can access on Kolat/SevenWinds/Seza

Thanks Gavain