Re: Anamists in Dragon Pass

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.h_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 22:09:50 -0000

> 1) Would you put any restrictions on the profession of a Heortling
Anamist?

I would not put a restriction on members of the 7 winds practice. Even so my guess is that most families that follow the practice are on the fringes of Heortling culture and probably in lower status occupations (so Gardener rather than Farmer).

> 2) Is there any way of harnasing the abilities of spirits that are not
> connected with your tradition?

Other than becoming a Shaman you mean?

Get a Shaman to help you would be the most obvious answer. Second most obvious would be to make it a part of the story - I'm sure there are many known heroquests and unique rituals that a character could discover and carry out.

> 3) Is there any background material that I can access on
Kolat/SevenWinds/Seza

You might find some from a search of the archive of the list, I'm sure links to non-published (and hence non-canon) write-ups have been posted before.

--
Nic