Re: Duck Adventurers

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 20:45:26 +0100

When I was at Mongoose this summer (a job interview - I did not get the job though!) I asked about minis and were told they were well under way. They told me about the Second Age thing as well, but I obviously could not comment a that point, as it would have been highly unprofessional, and I was only told what was strictly necessary for the job interview (assistant to their CEO). I was very excited though, and am delighted its all out in the open now. I'm looking forward to RQ5 greatly (I believe there was an RQ4 project which got canceled?) but I will probably stick with HeroQuest rules for now.

Sorry, just me whittering. I do that a lot. Anyway Mongoose struck me as very nice people, and have great offices, just 30 miles from my home. Shame about the job, but I wish them every success.

cj x