Re: Thunder Rebels

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:41:25 EST

Graham Robinson:

<< Hmmm. I seem to be the only one who has come across 'low entertainer' as euphemism for 'prostitute'.

 Perhaps I am reading more into some of this than I should be... >>

     Neither the low entertainer occupational keyword nor the Skovara magical keyword have any abilities relating to sex in them, so far as I can see, so it seems a strange extrapolation IMO. Especially given that Heortlings (unlike medieval Europeans, or indeed, Malkioni) have no taboos against sex before marriage anyway, which makes prostitution are less commercially viable career path.

Trotsky