Player finder, game quotes

From: Mike Dawson <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 19:16:48 -0000

This seems like a better, dispersed-management method of finding games and gamers.

http://www.frappr.com/heroquest

I use it for some other interests and it works well.

Also, after only GMing for the past 7 years (!) I finally got a chance to play last night.

My hero, Big Varu, an erstwhile follower of Vogarth, made what I'm sure is a common Heortling observation at his clan's celebration of a successful retaliatory raid: "Nothing tastes better than beef you didn't raise."

Later, Smiling Ulric and Dresda, his wife both left the hall, still arguing like angry cats about something or other. Varu was tasked to go find Ulric, but had little idea of where he would be. Offering helpful advice, one of the clan elders rhetorically asked Varu "What happens when Ulric and Dresda start arguing and then leave?"

Looking unsure, Varu replied "People are glad?"

Mike Dawson