Re: I hate Yahoo grps: OT: posting from mobile devices

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 17:40:31 +0100 (BST)

> I'm active on the http://armourarchive.org board and
> the way it works would work very
> well for the kind of thing we do here in this group.
> But of course, it does not offer an email
> subscription.

Why "of course"?

And how would something with no email interface be ideal? If I had to check every Ygroup I'm on for messages everyday, rather than having them all come in to one inbox, it would be completely unmanagable. Even just the Gloranthan ones would be unmanagable.

> Yes, I recognize and honor the value of keeping a
> single place for what is now HeroQuest-
> RPG. I just wish it was somewhere else in
> cyberspace, some where better.

Anyone know enough about Google Groups to know if that would be an improvement? But then I dunno what you see as wrong with this interface...