Re: I thought this was a list to discuss play?

From: capn_willard <glarkhag_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:36:21 -0000

> I have my own thoughts about the unfinished works/limited
> editions/elitist nature of Gloranthaphiles but I would never dream of
> discussing them here.

Since I initiated the whole discussion (albeit with a reasonably neutral enquiry I thought) I feel somewhat responsible for unleashing the Eternal Sardonic of the Pedantic Mind. And for that I will be eternally apologetic.

But if here is not the correct place to post questions re the publishing aspect of Heroquest, where is? I'll be happy to pursue the thread there and maybe get an answer to a relatively simple question. Yes, no or maybe would suffice.

Rich