Re: Organising Glorantha Information

From: Charles Corrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 14:58:09 -0000

> In fact, a project of this nature is being worked on right now.
> It's too early to make any real announcement, but plans are in the
> works. It's a pretty complex thing to do. We want to do it right.

I am working on it. There is nothing to show yet, not even a nasty prototype that I could show Greg - just some private experiments with infrastructure. Requests for more information will be ignored. Doing this right will take quite a while - but less than a year.

regards,
Charles

(Hey you over there - no writing dates in your diary! Or your calendar! ;-) )