Re: Re: New at Questlines

From: Jakob Pape <chaomancer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:22:34 +0100

On 6/19/06, CJ <cj_at_...> wrote:

> Just to confirm, having cleared cache I can't find the links either. Or
> rather i can, but neither Firefox or IE is recognizing them as links?
> Not sure why this should be, but that's two of us who can't access them
> for some bizarre reason. The links on the right of the page are working
> just fine, but not the main page links...
>
> cj x

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. The pics are great though, when I dug the links out of the source code to look at them.

I can see the pics starting from "Fighting Storm" and on down, as thumbnails and follow those links, but the later pictures' links aren't appearing in either Firefox or IE. Looking at the source code my (not terribly educated) guess is that the links don't actually have any text or such associated with them, so they don't show up on screen. But that wouldn't explain why some can follow them, so I'm probably wrong. :)

Just trying to be helpful!

--
Jakob Pape

"Sometimes subtlety comes in the form of large explosions and jammed open
airlock doors."