Announcement for "Brot und Spiele"-Convention Würzburg/Germany 4th-6th August 2006

From: Alexander Dotor <alexander_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 12:50:35 +0200

I want to announce a convention in W�rzburg/Germany in the first weekend of August.

Name: Brot und Spiele Convention
Date: 4th-6th Aug. 2006
Organizer: Mr. Gerd Eibach (info_at_...) URL: http://www.brotundspiele-wuerzburg.de Description: The rpg-shop in W�rzburg organizes a convention to vitalize rpg in the area with great success. Due to the many positive responses it is held the 3rd time in a row. There are about 150 vistitors, including several authors and artists - all in a very relaxed atmosphere. The organizers try to feature especially small games, so you'll find not more Fanpro-Games (DSA, Shadowrun) than Cthulhu, Feng Shui - and HeroQuest of course :-)

This year I'll support the people especially with the German versions of the game as the RuneQuest e.V. was so kind supporting me with several boxes of the Multisim books.

I will run (at least) one episode:

Name: House of Blades
Players: 4