Re: Re: Who else is a Newbie? And other thoughts...

From: James Knevitt <jknevitt_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:00:15 -0700

Hey all,

Here's the story. While I've gamed for over a decade, I've never really heard more than a little about HeroQuest and knew even less. Therefore, in a fit of ennui, I decided to do some poking around last night.

I didn't get through the first review before I decided I wanted this thing, and the second review just completely sold me on it. I'm out to pick up HeroQuest today.

What advice/info/tips can you give someone who's just getting into HQ? It seems to have a strong community vibe, and the cultural flavor is obvious. What else?

James