Re: Re: Harst, grandmothers

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 21:58:21 +0100 (BST)

> There are probably plenty of Esrolians who would
> secretly approve of
> selling their Grandmother. The problem is the
> Grandmothers always
> manage to reassert themselves and get their
> vengeance - even if it
> takes a very very long time....

(mental clicking sound) oh, so *that's* what was happening in part of a PC's backstory, it all makes sense now, I think. It was an upper-case Grandmother, I don't think she had any lower-case grandchildren, but even so... hmm, that makes one of the followers more interesting, too. Or will do if she ever finds out what was going on.

(sigh) a typo and an silly joke, and it all turns into Story.

All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html